Random good picture Not show
(1) Prescriptivism is, in essence, the view that it is possible to lay down rules for the correct use of language.
(2) Firstly, the thesis illustrates the commonly used principles in the work of dictionary-making:prescriptivism and descriptivism, and studies each principle thoroughly.
(3) The universal prescriptivism of moralities is the application of moralities to various cases under the same or similar conditions.
(4) This paper attempts to illustrate the important role of costume in the whole opera performance from three aspects—symbolism, prescriptivism, and the nature of dance.
(5) The higher compliance of moralities exists, the wider the scope of universal prescriptivism.
More similar words: prescriptive, prescription, prescription drug, descriptive, description, nondescript, subscription, inscription, proscription, conscription, transcription, circumscription, prescribe, prescribed, script, scripted, conscript, scripture, transcript, postscript, playscript, manuscript, scriptural, activism, nativism, negativism, progressivism, judicial activism, scrip, describe.