Random good picture Not show
(1) The drug is often prescribed for ulcers.
(2) She prescribed some pills to help me to sleep.
(3) The curriculum is rigidly prescribed from an early age.
(4) Valium is usually prescribed to treat anxiety.
(5) Books must be kept according to a prescribed form.
(6) The doctor prescribed some pills.
(7) The doctor prescribed radiotherapy for him.
(8) The drug can no longer be legally prescribed.
(9) I was prescribed drugs to control seizures.
(10) Our doctor diagnosed a throat infection and prescribed antibiotic and junior aspirin.
(11) Side effects from prescribed drugs are being reported with increasing frequency .
(12) The doctor prescribed her some pills to help her sleep.
(13) I' ve been prescribed iron tablets to make up the deficiency.
(14) The supervisor prescribed the steps in which orders must be filled out.
(15) Whatever regimen has been prescribed should be rigorously followed.
(16) She took twice the prescribed dose of sleeping tablets.
(17) The medicine the doctor prescribed worked upon his illness.
(18) The pharmacist made up the prescribed medicine.
(19) The prescribed medicine failed to take effect.
(20) Cancer patients are often prescribed increasing doses of morphine.
(21) All schools must follow the prescribed curriculum.
(22) Penalties for not paying taxes are prescribed by law.
(23) The criminal was prescribed to one poor solitary place.
(24) The patient was taking a widely prescribed sedative.
(25) Everything about her life was strictly prescribed .
(26) The doctor prescribed total abstinence.
(27) Alliott told Singleton he was passing the sentence prescribed by law. Sentencedict.com
(28) This drug is often prescribed for women with heart trouble.
(29) The doctor prescribed antibiotics.
(30) If the test is positive, a course of antibiotics may be prescribed.
More similar words: prescribe, inscribed, describe, proscribed, prescription, scribe, ascribe, inscribe, subscribe, proscribe, subscriber, subscribe to, transcribe, circumscribe, indescribable, nondescript, description, preschool, prescient, prescience, presciently, bribe, tribe, briber, crib, bribery, diatribe, tribesman, script, scrimmage.