Random good picture Not show
1. A brief, hand-written postscript lay beneath his signature.
2. She mentioned in a postscript to her letter that the parcel had arrived.
3. There was the usual romantic postscript at the end of his letter.
4. There was the usual romantic postscript at the end of his letter - PS I love you.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. There's an interesting postscript to this tale.
6. There was an interesting postscript to these events when her private diaries were published.
7. I should like to add a postscript to your obituary for John Cage.
8. She tagged a postscript to the end of the letter.
9. As a postscript to that story, it turned out that the woman was his sister.
10. News of the award comes as a fitting postscript to a long and successful career.
11. As a postscript to that story I told you last week, it turned out that the woman was his sister-in-law.
12. Anything more would have been postscript to perfection.
13. A PostScript postcard from the seaside explains.
14. A postscript must be added to this story.
15. PostScript is a page description language.
16. It also integrates PostScript graphics and fonts, supports PICs animations and QuickTime, and has digital audio.
17. Before that, however, there was a postscript to Easy Rider.
18. Although in theory Postscript could be viewed as a general purpose programming language, it is strongly biassed towards visual representation.
19. When you install a PostScript driver into any software package the output is similar to the above.
20. And where, Holtz wondered in a postscript, were the newspaper clippings from Melbourne?
21. It was a fitting postscript to the year of victories and the real end of the invasion danger.
22. As a postscript to my days in Port Said, perhaps I can tell one brief, romantic story.
23. Imagine scanning an image as a bitmap and then converting that to PostScript.
24. The key to this remarkable turnaround in what has been one of the most restrictive industries is, of course, PostScript.
25. Eventually the price of such devices will fall and PostScript recorders will become the norm - just as they have with typesetting.
26. We all complained bitterly when it looked as though Adobe was restricting the development of PostScript and keeping the market to itself.
27. These events across the Channel had something of a postscript after Cnut's death.
28. The maker of publishing software also said it is losing one of its biggest Postscript customers.
29. One day, perhaps, these commercial sensitivities will have receded into history and there will be a postscript to add.
30. Under Warnock, Adobe revolutionized the desktop publishing market with its PostScript imaging technology and Illustrator software.
More similar words: script, scripture, conscript, transcript, nondescript, manuscript, inscription, description, prescription, transcription, circumscription, riposte, postposition, costs, at all costs, crippling, scribe, ascribe, describe, subscribe, inscribe, scrimmage, inscribed, subscriber, prescribe, proscribe, proscribed, transcribe, subscribe to, compost.