Random good picture Not show
1. They decided to raise money by subscription.
2. Are you interested in taking out a subscription to Newsweek ?
3. I have renewed my subscription to the evening paper.
4. Copies are available by subscription.
5. They decided to raise the money by subscription.
6. The magazine subscription expires with the current issue.
7. I've decided not to renew my subscription .
8. I'm going to call up and cancel my subscription.
9. May I beg you for a subscription?
10. The prize was a lifetime's subscription to "Newsweek".
11. We paid a subscription of 5 pounds yearly.
12. to take out an annual subscription to 'Newsweek'
13. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
14. A subscription was got up by the Old Boys to provide the school with a new pavilion.
15. Alternatively, take out a subscription to Ideal Home.
16. You may also cancel your subscription at any time.
17. I seriously considered cancelling my subscription.
18. Will he be paying his subscription to both clubs?
19. Subscription limited to one per household.
20. Cancel your subscription to Muscular Development.
21. The annual subscription fee is ￡8.
22. Take out an introductory subscription for one year.
23. The introductory subscription rate is $165 per year.
24. Do you wish to take out a full twelve-month subscription to the journal?
25. A statue in his memory was erected by public subscription.
26. The church's 120 foot gothic spire was paid for by public subscription in 1939.
27. Fill in the form below and you will be making a saving of ￡6.60 on a one-year subscription.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. He pulled out a silver dollar and planked it down for a year's subscription.
29. You must notify us in writing if you wish to cancel your subscription.
30. You can become a member by paying the yearly subscription.
More similar words: description, inscription, proscription, prescription, conscription, transcription, circumscription, prescription drug, descriptive, prescriptive, subscribe, subscriber, script, subscribe to, scripture, conscript, manuscript, transcript, postscript, nondescript, playscript, scrip, discrimination, price discrimination, racial discrimination, scrumptious, substitution, option, caption, substantiation.