Random good picture Not show
1. She has such an endearing personality.
2. He has an endearing habit of licking his lips when he'snervous.
3. Shyness is one of her most endearing qualities.
4. He finds human foibles endearing, but is unforgiving of pretension.
5. He had lately begun to make clumsy yet endearing overtures of friendship.
6. Pet Heaven was full of rather endearing eccentrics.
7. Henry's lisp is so endearing.
8. In spite of their burdens, endearing qualities are often clearly evident.
9. Its uplifting score(sentencedict .com), endearing characters and happy ending are all the right ingredients for a lovely night out at the cinema.
10. No doubt he had his endearing private weaknesses like other men.
11. Reggie was an endearing, kindly man who had led a leisurely, unadventurous life as a country gentleman.
12. The endearing bathos and crassness of Laurel found an admirable foil in the elephantine smugness of his rotund partner.
13. As Gwen, an endearing liar and fantasist, Goldie literally invades Martin's home - and ends up stealing his heart.
14. She didn't think the child's questions were endearing -- just impudent.
15. Pilot whales are endearing creatures, as anyone who has been involved in their rescue will testify.
16. Louise's complete honesty was one of her most endearing qualities.
17. Middleschoolers, their teachers tell me, are as endearing as chicks just pecking out of their shells.
18. My father bred cocker spaniels, and these endearing animals were very much part of our childhood.
19. She laughs at herself a lot which is always endearing.
20. His modesty, considering his world-wide fame in his field, was endearing.
21. She was possessed of a wryness toward things around her that was endearing.
22. His tales were simple and sweet and his characters endearing enough to remember with fondness all the way to adulthood.
23. So how about a bit of praise for this endearing fish?
24. Her images of that horde of ribald workmen looked positively endearing next to this man.
25. Ralph can be very mean sometimes. It's one of his less endearing characteristics.
26. The expression that spreads through the audience makes this man immediately endearing.
27. Those shy prep school guys at mixers with their endearing long hands and blushing complexions, I could make them laugh.
28. It then continues to squint at the water, weaving slightly with endearing cross-eyed concentration.
29. Only that you have a sharp tongue and an undisciplined sister, neither of which attributes I find endearing.
30. He had a boyish, slightly abstracted look, that was his most endearing expression.
More similar words: endear, rearing, wearing, bearing, tearing, clearing, bearings, forbearing, overbearing, disappearing, dearie, endeavor, endeavour, sudden death, weariness, bear in mind, daring, move heaven and earth, staring, blaring, glaring, roaring, superintendent, earring, preparing, wandering, enduring, near and dear, independent, independence.