Random good picture Not show
1. The rivers afford an inexhaustible supply of fish.
2. She has an inexhaustible supply of enthusiasm.
3. Inexhaustible patience is a pearl of great price.
4. The wisdom of the people is inexhaustible.
5. She has an inexhaustible supply of funny stories.
6. Her energy is inexhaustible.
7. There seemed to be an inexhaustible supply of champagne at the wedding.
8. Her energy seemed inexhaustible.
9. John seems to have an inexhaustible stock of funny stories.
10. My patience is not inexhaustible.
11. What is the source of Armstrong's seemingly inexhaustible wealth?
12. An inexhaustible debate surrounds the transformations of the upper class in the nineteenth century.
13. The enemy seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of ammunition.
14. Trevor inexhaustible, living on Ryvita and coffee, never lost it, never raised his voice,[sentencedict.com] and was always reasonable.
15. I was inexhaustible, consumed by a happiness that swept me along from one challenge to the next.
16. Cold fusion would be a cheap and virtually inexhaustible energy source.
17. From them she drew immense comfort and inexhaustible strength.
18. She seems to have inexhaustible energy.
19. The wisdom of the masses is inexhaustible.
20. Our restraint is not inexhaustible.
21. The well is , they say, great and inexhaustible.
22. His energy was unbounded and his patience inexhaustible.
23. The potentialities of the human brain are inexhaustible.
24. He is immortal 6, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible 7voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion 8and sacrifice9 and endurance.
25. In a world of lonely people the demand is inexhaustible.
26. He was a man of exceptional persistence(http://Sentencedict.com), who confronted his many setbacks with an apparently inexhaustible supply of energy and resourcefulness.
27. This requires the development of alternative sources of energy that are either renewable or inexhaustible.
28. From those thousands who have trodden the same paths in earlier times, the energy is inexhaustible.
29. Cheap electricity would soon be issuing forth from reactors fed by an inexhaustible resource - seawater.
30. Scientists are working to create a fuel that would be cheap, clean, and inexhaustible.
More similar words: exhaustible, exhausting, exhaustion, exhaustive, exhaust, exhausted, combustible, irresistible, inexpressible, caustic, compatible, perceptible, incompatible, convertible, imcompatible, susceptible, plausible, imperceptible, contemptible, implausible, indestructible, incontrovertible, inexorable, inexcusable, inexplicable, inedible, inestimable, exhalation, austria, austere.