Random good picture Not show
1. The sun set in a pyrotechnic display that burnt up the whole western sky.
2. A pyrotechnic its frequent than find another pyrotechnics.
3. Rammstein's live shows are famous for their pyrotechnic performance and theatrics, earning them awards from many countries.
4. A pyrotechnically pumped Nd glass laser is demonstrated by the use of pyrotechnic flashlamps composed of several chemical materials arranged in a stable plane concave resonator cavity.
5. A method for determination of perchlorates content in pyrotechnic compositions was established.
6. A new kind of pyrotechnic agent above regularities manufactured and compared with exiting pyrotechnic agent.
7. Pyrotechnic, pyrotechnic, you mean, " said a Bengal Light; "I know it is Pyrotechnic for I saw it written on my own canister. "
8. Over - loading of strong flash pyrotechnic composite was studied by using drop hammer simulation device.
9. In 1918 he chaired a war memorials committee and organized nationwide pyrotechnic displays in celebration of the armistice.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Molinari has had a run of big moments in her meteoric political career, and this latest is fittingly pyrotechnic.
11. Methods By means of measuring burning rate, explosion temperature and gas volume at the normal pressure, the triangular coordination was drawn, pyrotechnic effects in different areas were analyzed.
12. This paper introduces the reliability design of firing element and fire transfer device in the pyrotechnic acoustooptic surveillance warner.
13. Here's the B-17 Flying Fortress "Sentimental Journey" on a simulated bombing run, with pyrotechnic smoke in the background.
14. Pyrotechnic cutting principles include metal-jet principle and chemical corrosion principle, Pyrotechnical compounds mainly focus on thermite at the same time adding halogen-containing polymers.
More similar words: technical, technician, technicality, technical term, technique, technology, technological, protect, protected, protector, protective, protection, protect from, protectorate, overprotective, protective tariff, environmental protection, strychnine, tech, ethnic, ethnicity, high tech, ethnic group, antechamber, rote, mechanic, climate change, protest, protein, protean.