Synonym: blur, cloud, dimness, film, fog, haze, vapor. Similar words: chemistry, economist, by mistake, optimistic, remiss, dismiss, premise, missing. Meaning: [mɪst] n. a thin fog with condensation near the ground. v. 1. become covered with mist 2. make less visible or unclear 3. spray finely or cover with mist.
Random good picture Not show
1) The sun will evaporate the mist.
2) A veil of mist obscured the view.
3) The mist quickly dissipated as the sun rose.
4) Early morning mist patches will soon clear.
5) A figure loomed up out of the mist.
6) The houses appeared as a blur in the mist.
7) Mist ascended from the valley.
8) The towers were shrouded in mist.
9) The hills were barely visible through the mist.
10) Thick mist made flying impossible.
11) The sun dissipated the mist.
12) Before they could start a mist arose.
13) Eddies of mist rose from the valley.
14) The hill was blotted out by mist.
15) The hills were shrouded in mist .
16) The mountains were wreathed in mist.
17) A heavy mist rolled over the fields.
18) Mist coiled around the tops of the hills.
19) A flagpole loomed up through the mist.
20) She saw his face through a mist of tears.
21) Mist was rising, and trees and shrubs began to disappear in a milk-white haze.
22) I don't think the mist will clear off very soon.
23) As the mist cleared, the house came into sight bit by bit.
24) The mountain villages were hazed by mist in the morning.
25) The mountain villages seem to be permanently shrouded in mist.
26) The plane came down safely in spite of the mist.
27) Today most of England will be under a cloak of thick mist.
28) The dim outline of a building loomed up out of the mist.
29) Time has traveled into fragmentary memories of the dawn and then melt into one wipe mist.
30) We saw the faint outline of the mountain through the mist.
More similar words: chemistry, economist, by mistake, optimistic, remiss, dismiss, premise, missing, missile, mission, squeamish, emission, euphemism, compromise, commission, admission, permission, promising, missionary, commissioner, transmission, misunderstanding, fist, list, waist, wrist, twist, hoist, whistle, persist.