Random good picture Not show
(1) Finish the story. Don't suspend us in midair.
(2) The machine is in its "suspend" mode.
(3) In the theatre we willingly suspend disbelief .
(4) Both sides finally agreed to suspend hostilities.
(5) The government has decided to suspend production at the country's biggest lead plant.
(6) The club members decided in a ballot to suspend the captain.
(7) The court has discretion to stay or suspend execution of the order.
(8) To enjoy the movie you have to suspend your disbelief .
(9) The EU should have the power to suspend subsidy payments to farmers who pollute the environment.
(10) If you want to suspend disbelief, you probably can.
(11) Talk about asking the audience to suspend disbelief.
(12) The Florida Bar wants to suspend his law license.
(13) Hammore to suspend the law of gravity?
(14) If you want to suspend this policy you must send your certificate of motor insurance back to us.
(15) Three independent daily newspapers had been ordered to suspend publication on Aug. 8.
(16) Congress, of course, never intended to suspend $ 50 million dams to prolong the dubious existence of obscure fish.
(17) Firefighters suspend ballot Britain's firefighters have suspended a ballot on strike action after pay talks with local authority employers.
(18) Both sides in the conflict have agreed temporarily to suspend hostilities.
(19) If suggested improvements are not carried out(sentencedict.com), we have the right to suspend the insurance cover.
(20) The parliament has voted by an overwhelming majority to suspend its declaration of independence.
(21) He overstepped the mark and we had no option but to suspend him.
(22) Ministers took the floor to denounce the decision to suspend constitutional rule.
(23) In view of his conduct, the club has decided to suspend him.
(24) Indeed time itself seems alternately to scud and to suspend during those ten seconds. Sentencedict.com
(25) The image of his sister, playing like an old newsreel, seemed to suspend one memory with another.
(26) He said the school had found enough evidence of hazing to suspend two cadets and file disciplinary charges against 11.
(27) Members of the Darlington duty solicitors scheme have unanimously decided to suspend all court and 24hour duty until April 3.
(28) Industry executives said it was the union that broke off talks, but Wells said the decision to suspend negotiations was mutual.
(29) Commenting on the incident, Nguza said that it confirmed him in his decision to suspend the conference.
(30) It turned out I was pretty good in science. But again, because of the small budget, in science class we couldn't afford to do experiments in order to prove theories. We just believed everything. Actually, I think that class was called Religion. Religion class was always an easy class. All you had to do was suspend the logic and reasoning you were being taught in all the other classes. George Carlin
More similar words: suspect, spend, spending, suspicion, suspicious, dependent, depending, independent, independence, versus, as usual, sustain, consensus, sustainable, open, pencil, openly, happen, pension, penalty, penance, expense, opening, happen to, in the open, compensate for, compensation, speak, speed, whisper.