Similar words: Olympic, poly, holy, symptom, sympathy, empire, damping, champion. Meaning: [əʊˈlɪmpɪks] n. the modern revival of the ancient games held once every 4 years in a selected country.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Eastman Kodak is a major sponsor of the Olympics.
(2) World records tumbled at the last Olympics.
(3) She won a gold medal at the last Olympics.
(4) His dream of competing in the Olympics remained unfulfilled .
(5) The swimmer was sent home from the Olympics in disgrace.
(6) When America boycotted the Moscow Olympics it cheapened the medals won.
(7) For Pritchard, reaching an Olympics was the climax of her career.
(8) For him it's the Olympics or bust.
(9) Injury shattered his dreams of competing in the Olympics.
(10) Professional athletes may now compete at the Olympics.
(11) The Olympics receive extensive television coverage.
(12) He won a silver at the last Olympics.
(13) She's in training for the Olympics.
(14) He won the discus at the Montreal Olympics.
(15) Her father coached her for the Olympics.
(16) The swimming team's in training for the Olympics.
(17) Paris is bidding to host the next Olympics.
(18) Lewis is in serious training for the Olympics. Sentencedict.com
(19) The cen-tennial Olympics will be in Atlanta, Georgia.
(20) The Olympics climaxed in a spectacular closing ceremony.
(21) She represented her country at the Sydney Olympics.
(22) She was sent home from the Olympics in disgrace.
(23) She won bronze at the Olympics.
(24) This drugs scandal is another blot on the Olympics.
(25) For armchair fans back home, it was one of the highlights of the Sydney Olympics.
(26) I just happened to switch over although I haven'tbeen watching the Olympics.
(27) Any sponsorship deal would be scuppered if Jones misses the Olympics.
(28) The performance seemed to me unpardonable, a contradiction of all that the Olympics is supposed to be.
(29) She was given the VIP treatment after winning gold for her country at the Sydney Olympics.
(30) Which events is he going in for at the Olympics?
More similar words: Olympic, poly, holy, symptom, sympathy, empire, damping, champion, upwardly mobile, ethics, physics, dynamics, championship, pick, economics, music stand, topic, statistics, depict, pick up, pick out, pick off, pickup, electronics, typical, picture, typically, tropical, suspicion, suspicious.