Random good picture Not show
(1) The seabed suddenly dropped away and I was waist deep in the water.
(2) The waist expands to fit all sizes.
(3) She fastened the belt loosely around her waist.
(4) His wide chest tapers to a small waist.
(5) The skirt was too big around the waist.
(6) He is paralyzed from the waist down.
(7) These trousers are a bit tight around my waist.
(8) His shoulders were broad and his waist narrow.
(9) She wore a wide belt round her waist.
(10) They tied a rope around my waist and pulled me up.
(11) She wore a broad belt about her waist.
(12) The accident left her paralyzed from the waist down.
(13) She has a very small waist.
(14) She tied an apron around her waist.
(15) Slowly bend from the waist and bring your head down to your knees.
(16) The dress fitted badly and puckered at the waist.
(17) She fastened her belt tightly around her waist.
(18) She is 26 inches round the waist.
(19) He stood there stripped to the waist .
(20) He put his hands around her slender waist.
(21) The doctors also wore guns at their waist.
(22) She took in the waist of her dress.
(23) The robe was held at the waist by a cord.
(24) She fastened the safety harness tightly round her waist before starting the descent.
(25) The coat is belted at the waist.
(26) Ricky kept his arm round her waist.
(27) Her dress was tightly belted(sentencedict.com), accentuating the slimness of her waist.
(28) The trousers are held up by a length of elastic around the waist.
(29) The little boy has grown; he comes up to my waist now!
(30) He spent the last ten years of his life in a wheelchair after a fall which left him paralysed from the waist down.