Random good picture Not show
1. You have been very remiss in fulfilling your obligations.
2. It was remiss of him to forget her birthday.
3. You have been remiss in your duties.
4. She had clearly been remiss in her duty.
5. It was remiss of the social services not to notify the police.
6. It was remiss of her to forget to pay the bill.
7. It was remiss of them not to inform us of these changes sooner.
8. I would be remiss if I did not do some-thing about it.
9. The point was that he had been remiss and that he was sorry and wanted to make it right.
10. The Home Office has also been remiss about security devices, an important subject that has been debated at length today.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. The editor would be remiss in her duties if the information were not reported.
12. No policeman ought to be remiss in his duties.
13. I've certainly been remiss about things.
14. I have been very remiss in writing to you.
15. Malaysian authorities also failed to detect anything remiss when the cargo passed through Port Klang.
16. Last but not least , it would be remiss not to mention Rockets assistant coach Tom Thibodeau.
17. It was remiss of me not to answer your letter.
18. Nourish blood to tranquilize mind, appease neural system, remiss fatigue, improve sleeping and increase sleeping quality step by step.
19. Of course, it would be remiss of us to not see you along the safest and quickest route to the port.
20. The cause of the traffic accident is remiss of the driver.
21. If I have been at all remiss, please accept my full apologies.
22. I have been remiss, and am terribly guilty AND apologetic.
23. We respect her decision but it would be remiss of us if we did not acknowledge the tremendous amount of effort she has put into not only PYP but the whole school, during her time at SWFLPS.
24. The owner of the stolen car was himself remiss. He left the keys the vehicle.
25. She felt that if I were completely remiss in religious conformity it would cast doubt upon the staunchness of her faith.
26. Again, it would be remiss of me to say outside of the inquiry what happened. But they are pursuing the matter and hopefully the truth will come out.
27. Even today, the day after, I am feeling a bit remiss.
28. The normal kitchenware waste much time in cooking , and easy to burn the food, if there is high voltage setting or electro, it is very danger once be remiss of !
29. He thought the government would be well-advised to mount some sort of publicity drive to get the most at-risk vaccinated, and said he thought it was remiss not to have done so already.
More similar words: premise, emission, remind, premium, dismiss, missile, mission, missing, chemistry, reminder, euphemism, admission, commission, permission, commissioner, missionary, transmission, issue, tissue, pandemic, seminar, epidemic, seemingly, academic, chemical, feminist, dissolve, remark, remain, remote.