Random good picture Not show
1. Most often we procrastinate when faced with something we do not want to do.
2. He procrastinate until it is too late to do anything at all.
3. People often procrastinate when it comes to paperwork.
4. While the inclination to procrastinate is common, one must fully consider the detrimental impact of unnecessary delays.
5. Procrastinate now, don't put it off. Ellen Degeneres
6. Potential career changers tend to procrastinate.
7. Procrastination is stealing time - those who procrastinate always do not have enough time. Dr T.P.Chia
8. Accordingly, we had to procrastinate, as we had done over the Supreme Soviet Deputies' visit to Britain.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the 'someday I'll' philosophy. Denis Waitley
10. Don't procrastinate until the day before a deadline.
11. Compere: Why to negotiate procrastinate so old?
12. What do you procrastinate on?
13. Exam time is hell for those who procrastinate.
14. A good correspondent does not procrastinate.
15. Molly: Next time I won't procrastinate.
16. Is price war break down to procrastinate adversary?
17. Establish mechanism of lead plane salesroom, drainage salesroom, procrastinate inside fittings salesroom, rubber products salesroom.
18. They are trying to procrastinate to wait for reinforcements approach.
19. To procrastinate, I fell in with the spirit of the occasion.
20. Why do you always procrastinate! You'll never get anything done that way!
21. It's easy to procrastinate when the deadline seems infinitely far away.
22. You should never procrastinate when it comes top studying for a test.
23. We may procrastinate doing things, or - even if we do them - we may do them only halfheartedly.
24. They procrastinate over their homework; I see them on the unemployment line.
25. My nausea has been very helpful to me in understanding my own tendency to procrastinate.
26. You know, that same force that whispers in our ears with convincing arguments on why we should delay action and (forever) procrastinate.
27. After killing cummer, liang Saiming covers with small vest body, procrastinate put a kitchen.
28. Plus, how to get out of a speeding ticket and how to use technology to procrastinate.
29. Keep your momentum! Listen, apply and move forward. Do not procrastinate.
More similar words: procrastination, obstinate, destination, predestination, drastically, obstinacy, originating, fascinating, reciprocate, dominate, ruminate, nominate, disseminating, fulminate, laminated, originate, eliminate, culminate, hallucinate, subordinate, illuminate, coordinate, effeminate, incriminate, castigate, exterminate, contaminate, insubordinate, discriminate, decaffeinated.