Random good picture Not show
31. The show was filmed on location in New York.
32. Soldiers have been training at a secret location.
33. The meeting is taking place at a secret location.
34. The map shows the precise location of the crash.
35. The plan shows the exact location of the house.
36. The meeting must be at a politically neutral location.
37. They were small, low-budget films, shot on location.
38. The serial was filmed on location in Italy.
39. The map shows the exact location of the mine.
40. The film is being made on location in India.
41. He showed me our location on the map.
42. An abrupt change of location can be disorienting.
43. The meeting is taking place at an undisclosed location.
44. I could pinpoint his precise location on a map.
45. The reports are indexed by subject and location.
46. She flits from one exotic location to another.
47. It was difficult to find a suitable location.
48. We'd taken enormous care in choosing the location.
49. Fully furnished house to let, £650 pcm[Sentencedict.com ], quiet location.
50. The film company is on location now.
51. The location of the ship is a closely-guarded secret.
52. Location of a suitable site may take some time.
53. The exact location of the hostages is unknown.
54. It's an ideal location for a wedding reception .
55. The house itself was unimpressive but the location was spectacular.
56. The documentary was made on location in the Gobi desert.
57. He's more concerned about the nuts and bolts of location work.
58. A map showing the location of the property will be sent to you.
59. The house had many drawbacks, most notably its location and price.
60. The best thing about the location of the house is its proximity to the town centre.
More similar words: locate, education, indication, medication, educational, implication, publication, application, communication, identification, esterification, telecommunications, nation, local, formation, equation, donation, national, operation, zonation, relation, inflation, radiation, allegation, isolation, variation, sensation, summation, migration, violation.