Random good picture Not show
1. The hound whipped out at the whistle.
2. Her hair whipped around her face in the wind.
3. The driver whipped the horses on.
4. He dolloped whipped cream over the bread.
5. The storm whipped up powerful waves.
6. He whipped the horse to make it run faster.
7. He topped the cake with whipped cream.
8. He whipped the horse to make it go faster.
9. He whipped the horse into a canter.
10. The thief whipped round the corner and escaped.
11. She opened the door and the cat whipped in.
12. A branch whipped across the car window.
13. Karl Smith, the 19-year old singer, had whipped the crowd of teenage girls into a frenzy merely by removing his shirt.
14. Just then the door opened and the cat whipped out, with the dog chasing it.
15. The party leaders whipped the members in for the vote.
16. The waves were being whipped by 50 mile an hour winds.
17. His mother whipped up a cake in no time on his birthday.
18. When touching something hot,he whipped his hand away at once.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. The intruder whipped out a knife from his pocket.
20. He whipped round to face them.
21. The man whipped the dogs in when they scattered.
22. She whipped the mask off her face.
23. He whipped off his coat.
24. He whipped up the horse to the town.
25. They whipped my plate away before I'd even finished.
26. The wind whipped across the half-frozen lake.
27. Serve the pie with whipped cream.
28. He whipped back the sheets.
29. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of sugar.
30. When I turned round, I found that she had whipped off to avoid awkward questions.