Similar words: contentious, pretentious, pretentiousness, intention, contention, licentious, intentionally, ostentatious. Meaning: adv. in a pithy sententious manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. 'Very well said, Tess! ' observed her father sententiously.
2. To speak tediously or sententiously; moralize.
3. It is now twilight, " he announced sententiously."
4. The dissertation sententiously discusses the problems of full range feed-water control in low load condition which basing on analysis of feed-water characters.
5. 'It's never easy to serve two masters,' he said sententiously.
6. 'He should have thought of the consequences before he acted,[sentencedict.com/sententiously.html]' she concluded sententiously.
7. Practice proved that, on one hand, algorithms combined with human-computer interaction provided with some advantage such as operated sententiously, applied reliably and restored effectively.
8. You should think of the consequences before you act. she concluded sententiously .
9. You should have thought of the consequences before you acted, " she concluded sententiously ."
10. Thoughtcrime is a dreadful thing, old man, ' he said sententiously. 'It's insidious.
11. So it is not surprising that politically expedient assertions about China have become as American as fortune cookies, and as sententiously meretricious as the prophecies and advice these encase.
More similar words: contentious, pretentious, pretentiousness, intention, contention, licentious, intentionally, ostentatious, adventitious, conscientious, a bone of contention, surreptitiously, sentence, attention, sentimental, sentiment, abstention, distention, contentment, sensuously, discontentment, obviously, dubiously, anxiously, copiously, furiously, pay attention, intervention, notoriously, previously.