Random good picture Not show
1. They are the Robemaker's sentinels, the effluence of necromancy, and you must be very very wary indeed of them.
2. Something that flows out or forth ; an effluence.
3. An effective automatic control on absorption and effluence of parenteral solution can be realized.
4. What makes people youthful is the effluence of emotion and feeling they possess and the range of feelings they can still feel.
5. Total trend presented that the effluence of the same herbicides on ground community was more than that on plant, and phytophagous arthropod sub-community was more than that of predatory sub-community.
6. The economic globalization also brings deep effluence to China, which is like a "double-edged sword", with opportunities and challenges in it.
7. The calculations of the release of airborne radioactive effluence to environment are bases of environmental impact assessment.
8. Effluence and affluence have a way of going together.
9. With proper operation conditions, it can have high effluence of treatment in bio-oxidation pond for the low concentration coke plant wastewater.
10. A poignant effluence from the object enveloped him.
11. The effluence factors include the natural environment, saccharifying-fermenting agent, technology, equipment, and the regional difference of food and culture, etc.
12. And, as if the gloom of the earth and sky had been but the effluence of these two mortal hearts, it vanished with their sorrow.
13. From the research results it can be found that the coefficient of thermal expansion of Matrix materials has a significant effluence on the control of the bending.
14. The action and equilibrium strategies of the government and the firms are analyzed. And effluence of the public monitoring mechanism to the players is discussed.
15. A lab-made clean-up cartridge is used for cleaning up of extracts, which can effectively eliminate the effluence of the interferents on determination and lipophilic compounds on analytical column.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
16. There are many reports about researching sterol extraction method by material of deodorizing effluence efflux, but source raw material is limited.
17. The dress, so proper was it to little Pearl, seemed an effluence, or inevitable development and outward manifestation of heR character.
18. In short they have a flow problem – a problem of effluence .
19. The electric boiler, which has no any smoke and harmful gas effluence, is a fundamental measure for solving the smoke pollution caused by industrial boilers.
20. Objectives:To evaluate current status of nurse's knowledge on blood collection and supply and analyze related effluence factors.
21. At the same time, the crane operation efficiency is also a chief reason to effluence on construction progress.
22. When the man goes to bed, the sound snoring clearly is from nose about li of effluence.
23. Over the sulphation method, the chlorination has the advantages of higher production efficiency, less effluence and better product quality.
More similar words: effluent, influence, confluence, affluent, fluency, fluent, influenza, influential, sequence, eloquence, consequence, in consequence, quench, quenched, efficiency, intelligence agency, frequency, quenchless, inefficiency, hence, fence, licence, essence, commence, science, absence, cadence, patience, sapience, evidence.