Random good picture Not show
1) They gave her an injection to lessen the pain.
2) We invest broadly to lessen the risk.
3) Regular exercise can help to lessen the pain.
4) Toolbelts free both hands and lessen the risk of dropping hammers.
5) The new project will lessen the effects of car pollution.
6) A healthy diet can lessen the risk of heart disease.
7) Too much background detail tends to lessen the impact of the central image.
8) Several drugs are used to lessen the severity of the symptoms.
9) Gaullist control of broadcasting did not lessen.
10) The noise began to lessen.
11) To get out of Palma would lessen her chances of running into Fernando.
12) However,[http://sentencedict.com/lessen.html] mechanical aids can do much to lessen the disability of impaired body structure.
13) He felt her grip lessen, and heard her hit the ground.
14) It was felt that these arrangements would lessen the risk of the association being drawn into difficulties if anything else went wrong.
15) Sympathetic typifications of Catholics do little to lessen the obvious problem of being attacked while walking the beat.
16) This process should lessen the chances of pricing too low or of needlessly giving away other concessions like favourable payment terms.
17) The company is trying to lessen the impact of the oil spill on marine life.
18) On the one hand this might lessen the load of dementia on local authority care.
19) Social inequality tended to increase rather than lessen in the 1980s.
20) He is used to a lot of attention from his wife, which will inevitably lessen when the baby is born.
21) Make sure that your immunisations are up to date to lessen the risk of serious illness.
22) Beyond a quieter plane ride, NoiseBuster is said to lessen the effects of jet lag.
23) And if it can, does that in some way lessen the experience?
24) He shifted his position a little, in order to lessen the pain in his leg.
25) In fact, various techniques and a belated statutory intervention have combined to lessen the effect of the omission.
26) This could be seen to increase the gulf between special and mainstream education and lessen the chances of functional integration.
27) The individual is always trying to reconcile his inner and outer world and lessen the anxiety of the internal situation.
28) It achieves this by forming an ice barrier to lessen heat loss from the ground it covers.
29) For her things would never heal, but for Marguerite time would lessen the pain and her memories would help.
30) Having a harvester which is more gentle with the crop should reduce damage and so lessen spoilage in the clamp.
More similar words: lesser, essence, in essence, essential, essentially, senseless, inessential, delicatessen, essentiality, selflessness, tactlessness, assent, dissent, passenger, dissenting, less, assess, vessel, bless, dressed, dessert, finesse, possess, useless, unless, lesson, stressed, obsessed, careless, hapless.