Random good picture Not show
1. Ozone is a highly reactive form of oxygen gas.
2. I want our organization to be less reactive and more proactive.
3. The police presented a reactive rather than preventive strategy against crime.
4. Eddie is merely reactive plotting device.
5. That is, I have been primarily a reactive person.
6. They are by nature reactive rather than pro-active.
7. He was clearly suffering from reactive depression.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The reactive tannins precipitate with the protein, and the improved wine can then be separated from the sediment.
9. Reactive techniques like reorganization, retrenchment, and restriction are the natural enemies of organizational innovation.
10. The reactive approach is virtually always ultimately more costly than the preventive approach.
11. Reactive dyestuffs, developed in the Fifties, chemically react with the cotton fibre, under the influence of alkali and heat.
12. It is also far more likely than a reactive search to yield positive results.
13. The strength of our process is not in reactive governance.
14. One potential source for the increased values of reactive oxygen species in inflammatory bowel disease is the neutrophil.
15. Other reactive trace gases such as nitrous oxide and methyl iodide also remain at elevated and aberrant levels.
16. We must be reactive rather than proactive, because becoming motivated and taking initiatives involves gaining power.
17. The ones of interest here are a highly reactive chemical species called free oxygen radicals.
18. These emphasise trends towards a highly structured, reactive service based on individual protection, especially in child care.
19. These three reactive oxygen species are believed to be responsible for tissue injury.
20. Computerisation allows doctors to expand their largely reactive role of sitting in the surgery waiting for ill patients to come to them.
21. An outline of reactive oxygen metabolite chemistry in biological tissues is given in the Figure.
22. In order to survive the competition a company should be proactive not reactive.
23. Unfortunately, the police have dealt with the problem of car theft in a reactive rather than a proactive way.
24. Those used range from mild organic acids such as citric acid to phosphoric acid highly reactive sulphuric and hydrochloric acids.
25. This remarkable piece of nonsense came, of course, straight out of her reactive mind.
26. Chemiluminescence is a simple, sensitive, and reproducible technique that can be used to estimate reactive oxygen species in biological media.
27. Another type of aggressive child, for example, is highly reactive to sensations.
28. Theirs was a correction of smug Victorian concepts, a crusade sprung from reactive energies.
29. In contrast, reports on the use of this technique for tissue reactive oxygen species are very limited.
30. Using chemiluminescence produced by cells and extracts, several investigators have showed the role of reactive oxygen species in different disorders.
More similar words: affirmative action, reaction, deactivate, active, actively, inactive, proactive, attractive, hyperactive, radioactive, interactive, unattractive, retroactively, active transport, react, react to, take action, activity, activist, creative, deductive, elective, inductive, adjective, objective, invective, detective, effective, addictive, subjective.