Synonym: fruitless, ineffectual, worthless. Antonym: useful. Similar words: senseless, careless, nonetheless, homeless, hopeless, tasteless, guileless, changeless. Meaning: ['juːslɪs] adj. having no beneficial use or incapable of functioning usefully.
Random good picture Not show
2. The shelves were covered with ornaments and useless knick-knacks.
3. It's useless worrying about it.
4. They weeded out useless books from library.
5. It is useless to muse upon past errors.
6. A car is useless without petrol.
7. He knew it was useless to protest.
8. A well devoid of water is useless.
9. The doctor concluded that further treatment would be useless.
10. He is a useless fellow.
11. She tried to work, but it was useless .
12. A car is useless without gasolene.
13. The collision reduced the car to a useless wreck.
14. Her efforts to avoid him proved useless.
15. I am pretty useless at everything except music.
16. The quality ranged from acceptable to worse than useless.
17. Learning without thought is useless; thought without learning is dangerous.
18. Don't expend all your time on such a useless job.
19. The most stringent laws in the world are useless unless there is the will to enforce them.
20. He's a useless fellow.
21. This pen is useless.
22. He realised that their money was useless in this country.
23. He carts all sorts of useless stuff about.
24. Most pre-prepared weight loss products are next to useless.
25. The land is useless for growing crops.
26. Our car was useless for want of petrol.
27. Their opponents had the whip hand and it was useless to resist.
28. The general consensus in the office is that he's useless at his job.
29. There are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong,(Sentence dictionary) or useless pain. The sort of pain that's only suffering.
30. Astronauts will make a final attempt today to rescue a communications satellite from its useless orbit.
More similar words: senseless, careless, nonetheless, homeless, hopeless, tasteless, guileless, changeless, nevertheless, tactlessness, select, selected, selection, vessel, less, telescope, celestial, bless, unless, lesson, endless, witless, odorless, pitiless, much less, less than, flawless, tactless, harmless, reckless.