Random good picture Not show
1. A personal mantra is sometimes repeated as an aid to meditation or prayer.
2. The Treasury Secretary has stuck to his mantra that 'a strong dollar is in America's interest'.
3. Listening to customers is now part of the mantra of new management in public services.
4. His mantra is hope[sentencedict.com/mantra.html], growth and opportunity.
5. But the mantra serves mainly to remind me of my deep attachment to the nubble.
6. This is a mantra that has proved to be a winning argument in the past.
7. Flattening tax rates has fast become the mantra of reform-minded politicians.
8. We trot out the old Blair mantra from memory.
9. The replies above apply to all mantra sheets.
10. We all know the mantra: reorg, runstats, and rebind.
11. These words are called mantra in Sanskrit.
12. Our mantra is eat well and live well.
13. Aid campaigners have their new mantra well honed.
14. Pandora's "anytime, anywhere" mantra seems like manifest destiny now.
15. She repeated a Chinese mantra that it opposes attempts to politicise these issues or use them to erect new trade barriers.
16. The first such technique is the howitzer mantra. Prepare a mantra that works for you.
17. 'I have a mantra: You can do more for yourself than I can do for you, ' says Raymond Scalettar, a Washington, D.C., rheumatologist and former chairman of the American Medical Association.
18. A veneration of the ancient is the movement's mantra and han fu is its uniform.
19. He closed his eyes and began to recite a Buddhist mantra.
20. Think of it in terms of science if you like, but say the mantra anyway.
21. Yet each year they continue to chant the get-tough mantra: more funding, more firepower and stiffer sanctions.
22. John sits down on the bed and recites a mantra under his breath.
23. Continually, they stand at the Dispatch Box and repeat the mantra that they are committed to the guarantee.
24. The meditator is required to focus their mind upon the mantra in an effortless, relaxed way.
25. The cycle of the music and mudra is a key to opening the flow of Kundalini. It also opens the chakras for the full effect of any other mantra.
26. Pressure for men to be tall is on a level with the "thin is beautiful" mantra. And, people are going to drastic lengths to conform to unrealistic standards.
27. The new Treasury secretary, Timothy Geithner, at his Senate confirmation hearing harped on that old Treasury mantra about China "manipulating" its currency to gain trade advantage.
28. Quelling Disasters means that if a calamity is due , reciting the mantra will make it disappear.
29. Eat and exercise more - it long been the mantra extra pounds.
30. As this suggests, Israel will, ostrich-like, push policies born of the security mantra way beyond their rationale, only changing course when its critical friends raise their voices.
More similar words: intra, antrum, central, infantry, pedantry, gallantry, contract, entrails, contrary, entrance, contrast, mantel, mantle, pageantry, in contrast, adamant, dormant, banyan tree, contradict, contravene, intramural, entranceway, contractor, contrast to, by contrast, romantic, untrammeled, intractable, concentrate, semantics.