Random good picture Not show
1. Lana turned a somersault in midair.
2. He did a brilliant backward somersault.
3. The gymnast performed a somersault on the beam.
4. Her heart did a complete somersault when she saw him.
5. Janice did a backward somersault on the mat.
6. Then her heart did a double somersault.
7. Hang from bar,(sentencedict.com) hang from rings. Do somersault.
8. I was taught how to do a somersault on top of leather mats as lumpy as my face after a bad fight.
9. My younger sister turned a somersault.
10. The car somersault and landed up in a hedge.
11. And this somersault in the air is some stunt.
12. Turn a somersault in the sea!
13. In bed, I again and again, somersault mind today.
14. Somersault is the basic technique of Chinese blanket kungfu.
15. Her heart began to somersault, tears swarming up.
16. Turning somersault is their basic skill.
17. She performed a somersault with ease , ie easily.
18. My sister turned a somersault.
19. I turned a somersault on the lawn.
20. Or several wrestle, throw a few somersault, are frequent.
21. He turned a somersault.
22. The side somersault is a stunt in three circuits to bunch up the body.
23. Content Abstract: "Turn a somersault and make a wish, " Pap tells Polly when they hear the first whippoorwill of summer.
24. When was the last time you did a somersault, anyway?
25. My stomach contracted and my heart went into a somersault.
26. Suddenly one hurtled past the riders' Piper plane from underneath, sending the aircraft into a vicious somersault.
27. After scoring his spectacular debut goal, Pollock ran over towards Middlesbrough's travelling fans and did a somersault.
28. What worries some of us is that the Prime Minister may feel simply unable to do a somersault.
29. One day Crum asked Sammy why he never tried a oneand - a - half somersault.
30. In the last 30 years, both sexes have performed a somersault in terms of expectations, roles and relationships.
More similar words: assault, cumbersome, vault, fault, faulty, default, find fault, ersatz, some, reversal, universal, versatile, adversary, vice versa, somehow, someone, versailles, handsome, noisome, awesome, winsome, transversal, anniversary, toilsome, somebody, tiresome, somewhere, somewhat, gruesome, ribosome.