Similar words: tactlessly, consciousness, gentleness, less, bless, unless, finesse, fitness. Meaning: ['tæktlɪsnɪs] n. the quality of lacking tact.
Random good picture Not show
1. His tactlessness showed that he had completely misread the situation.
2. Mrs Hardie hurried to make up for her tactlessness by asking her guest about his holiday.
3. He was hardened to Teresa Darrell's tactlessness.
4. Thinking this was because of the old woman's tactlessness, her husband just smiled.
5. Everybody flinched at his tactlessness, but he went on regardless.
6. She was gentle with her friends, and her outrage at their tactlessness did not show.
7. Asking á lamo these questions was, as I soon learned, a sign of my tactlessness.
More similar words: tactlessly, consciousness, gentleness, less, bless, unless, finesse, fitness, shyness, witness, awareness, business, much less, homeless, nonetheless, toughness, senseless, wilderness, on business, regardless, more or less, no less than, actress, willingness, businessman, nevertheless, agribusiness, regardless of, effectiveness, exactly.