Random good picture Not show
5. Speak less and listen more.
6. More haste, less speed.
13. Her headaches are becoming less frequent.
14. Love me less but love me long.
15. The project was more or less a success.
16. People get less fertile as they get older.
17. The moon yields less light than the sun.
18. We have less infantry and armour than the enemy.
19. The region's hard-pressed consumers are spending less on luxuries.
20. The victory was nothing less than a miracle.
21. He won no less than ￡5000 in the lottery.
22. People should, ideally, eat much less fat.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Many women earn less than their male colleagues.
24. It is less of a problem than I'd expected.
25. His visits became less frequent as time passed.
26. It is with narrow-minded people as with narrow-necked bottle; the less they have in them the more noise they make in pouring out.
28. If rich, it is easy enough to conceal our wealth, but, if poor, it is not so easy to conceal our poverty. We shall find it less difficult to hide a thousand guineas, than one hole in our coat.
30. Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action. James Russell Lowell
More similar words: bless, homeless, much less, nonetheless, senseless, regardless, more or less, no less than, nevertheless, regardless of, sales, telescope, adolescent, tablespoon, Palestinian, cholesterol, mess, essay, press, access, vessel, Messrs, dress up, stress, assess, fitness, process, address, press for, actress.