Random good picture Not show
1. Warning notices must be readily understandable.
2. It is understandable that parents are angry, and looking for someone to blame.
3. The instructions must be understandable to the average user.
4. Roger Neuberg writes in a simple and understandable way.
5. It was an understandable mistake to make.
6. Her indignation at such rough treatment was understandable.
7. It's quite understandable that she was annoyed.
8. The instructions were not readily/easily understandable.
9. The general response was one of understandable bafflement.
10. Their refusal to cooperate is perfectly/completely understandable, considering the circumstances.
11. His unhappiness was understandable.
12. Taxes are unpopular — it is understandable that voters are against them.
13. But this desperation was perhaps understandable.
14. Under certain conditions, conformity thus assumes an understandable significance.
15. The reason for that oversight is understandable.
16. This attitude is unfortunate, but entirely understandable.
17. Their attitude is perfectly understandable .
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Their bitterness then, is understandable and not altogether unfounded.
19. BThat Pratt continues to generate excitement is understandable.
20. Your pain seemed understandable to me.
21. There is understandable anger among the victims' families.
22. We have an understandable aversion to bodily cessation.
23. Her anxiety about the pain of childbirth is understandable.
24. The report was readable and understandable to the layman.
25. The reasons for the split are understandable.
26. That's perfectly understandable, but it's not good sense.
27. Given the situation this is quite understandable.
28. He just can't face anyone at the moment, which is perfectly understandable .
29. That Northerners should feel superior on the racial issue was understandable.
30. You've got to put the facts into a form that's understandable to everyone.
More similar words: understand, understanding, misunderstanding, understatement, misunderstood, commendable, dependable, bystander, undersell, under suspicion, undersecretary, undesirable, undecipherable, roundabout, underground, superstar, readable, laudable, standard, formidable, affordable, avoidable, interstate, under, standardize, overstatement, underway, founder, maunder, thunder.