Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|If there were less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world.
- Similar sentences
- Love is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be ..
- If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers.
- If there were no God, there would be no atheists.
- It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for ..
- If it were not for hopes, the heart would break.
- If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- We're only here for a small amount of time and we want to see how much good we can do while we're h..
- If it were not for hope, the heart would break.
- We are, after all, only trustees of the wealth we possess. Without the community and its resources…..
- Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.
- There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid.
- We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.
- If there is anything more annoying in the world than having people talk about you, it is certainly ..
- Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It tak..
- Were there no God, we would be in this glorious world with grateful hearts: and no one to thank.