Random good picture Not show
1. Don't act on caprice. Study your problem.
2. The smart set is/are going to the Caprice restaurant this season.
3. It is a cacophony of caprice and color.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. As Caprice dances we both take a deep breath.
5. They subscribe to it not for reasons of caprice, but because eminent judicial authority has reiterated the notion over the years.
6. Human caprice crumbles before this necessity; there can be no human autonomy in the face of technical autonomy.
7. One day the King in a fit of caprice, sent a message to Kabir to come and sing before him.
8. He acted not from reason, but from caprice.
9. Caprice runs in her blood.
10. Let our friendship be a caprice.
11. To execute any caprice or order of her patients is her chiefest joy and reward.
12. Ada and I agreed that this Caprice about the wind was a fiction.
13. With a sudden caprice of the wind, the boat was turned over.
14. He gratify every caprice.
15. This is also the side of my caprice and restiveness , and still will consist this spirit .
16. This week one of London's best-loved restaurants Le Caprice – known for its celebrity clientele and unfussy, comforting food – reopens its door after a refurbishment to celebrate its 30th birthday.
17. His lack of money was the result of caprice in spending on unnecessary things.
18. We should solve the corresponding plan in caprice and seeking change innovatively.
19. The $300 million palace was built to satisfy the caprice of one man.
20. They drank the rage or the lust or the caprice of mortals whose souls returned to dissolve in this sea of energy.
21. Yet for the greater part Chopin's elusive essence emerged unscathed from so much inaccuracy and caprice.
22. The baron might possibly have perceived it, but attributing it to a caprice, feigned ignorance.
23. In anyone's view, I was a girl self-willed, barbarous and tyrannical. But these are all rights for girl. What's important is that I can discern the suitable condition to show my caprice.
24. Her decision to wear only black clothes was pure caprice.
25. I have suffered a martyrdom from their incompetency and caprice.
26. Mr Bennet was so odd a mixture of quick parts, sarcastic humour , reserve, and caprice.
27. Her refusal to go to the party is a mere caprice.