Random good picture Not show
1. Free enterprise, he argued, was compatible with Russian values and traditions.
2. Accuracy is not always compatible with haste.
3. The couple separated because they were not compatible.
4. The new software is IBM compatible .
5. The new system will be compatible with existing equipment.
6. This software may not be compatible with older operating systems.
7. You should choose a roommate more compatible to your tastes.
8. The theory does not seem compatible with his other ideas.
9. This software allows you to write files from compatible CD-RW drives.
10. She found a compatible partner through a computer dating agency.
11. This printer is compatible with most microcomputers.
12. Are measures to protect the environment compatible with economic growth?
13. We've hit a technical snag: the printer isn't compatible with my PC.
14. Mildred and I are very compatible. She's interested in the things that interest me.
15. Stephen's political views often weren't compatible with her own.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Such policies are not compatible with democratic government.
17. Is the proposed use compatible with the surrounding area?
18. This can hardly be compatible with the Prime Minister's stated aim of a classless society - quite the opposite in fact.
19. That notion is quite compatible with a certain residue of benevolent despotism exercised by Tory squires.
20. A compatible but independent thesis is that of adversary politics.
21. It was when we started living together that we found we just weren't compatible.
22. Each department in the company has its own mode of operation and none of them are compatible.
23. We need to ensure that the application software on both the PC and the Macintosh produces compatible files.
24. It is clearly desirable that domestic and European law should be compatible.
25. His task was to elaborate policies which would make a market economy compatible with a clean environment.
26. Marriage and the life I live just don't seem compatible.
27. Their marriage came to an end because they were simply not compatible with each other.
28. We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. Dr. Seuss
29. The very fact that one can choose, however, shows that the two figures are compatible.
30. If you want to join two bags together to make a double, make sure the zips are compatible.
More similar words: compatibility, perceptible, susceptible, comparable, comprehensible, company, compare, empathy, empathic, sympathy, accompany, empathetic, empathize, companion, encompass, sympathetic, comparison, accompanied, compartment, by comparison, keep company with, Bible, in comparison with, foible, edible, audible, legible, visible, impalpable, feasible.