Random good picture Not show
1. Accuracy is not always compatible with haste.
2. The couple separated because they were not compatible.
3. The new software is IBM compatible .
4. The new system will be compatible with existing equipment.
5. Free enterprise, he argued, was compatible with Russian values and traditions.
6. This printer is compatible with most microcomputers.
7. Stephen's political views often weren't compatible with her own.
8. Such policies are not compatible with democratic government.
9. This software may not be compatible with older operating systems.
10. You should choose a roommate more compatible to your tastes.
11. The theory does not seem compatible with his other ideas.
12. This software allows you to write files from compatible CD-RW drives.
13. She found a compatible partner through a computer dating agency.
14. Are measures to protect the environment compatible with economic growth?
15. We've hit a technical snag: the printer isn't compatible with my PC.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Mildred and I are very compatible. She's interested in the things that interest me.
17. Is the proposed use compatible with the surrounding area?
18. NIM6000M is compatible with Sbus expansion cards.
19. Nice compatible goals between the two of them.
20. Consider now a range of compatible computers.
21. Flame Angels are among the most compatible species.
22. This can hardly be compatible with the Prime Minister's stated aim of a classless society - quite the opposite in fact.
23. It was when we started living together that we found we just weren't compatible.
24. Each department in the company has its own mode of operation and none of them are compatible.
25. We need to ensure that the application software on both the PC and the Macintosh produces compatible files.
26. It is clearly desirable that domestic and European law should be compatible.
27. His task was to elaborate policies which would make a market economy compatible with a clean environment.
28. Marriage and the life I live just don't seem compatible.
29. Their marriage came to an end because they were simply not compatible with each other.
30. We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. Dr. Seuss
More similar words: compatibility, perceptible, susceptible, comparable, comprehensible, company, compare, empathy, empathic, sympathy, accompany, empathetic, empathize, companion, encompass, sympathetic, comparison, accompanied, compartment, by comparison, keep company with, Bible, in comparison with, foible, edible, audible, legible, visible, impalpable, feasible.