Antonym: inconvenience. Similar words: convention, conventional, lenient, convey, convert, conversion, science, conversation. Meaning: [kən'viːnjəns] n. 1. the state of being suitable or opportune 2. the quality of being useful and convenient 3. a toilet that is available to the public 4. a device or control that is very useful for a particular job.
Random good picture Not show
1. The house has every modern convenience.
2. Ready meals sell well because of their convenience.
3. The position of the house combines quietness and convenience.
4. We bought this house for its convenience.
5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host.
6. I rely too much on convenience food.
7. Please come at your convenience.
8. For convenience, the two groups have been treated as one in this report.
9. We have provided seats for the convenience of our customers.
10. Please reply at your earliest convenience.
11. Please reply to my letter at your earliest convenience.
12. The hotel combines comfort with convenience.
13. We must consult his convenience.
14. They may use a credit card for convenience.
15. Some patients make a convenience of nurses.
16. I like the convenience of living so near work.
17. The goods will be delivered at your convenience.
18. For convenience,(sentencedict.com) the German translation is printed below.
19. Come by to pick me up at your convenience.
20. Please return the completed form at your earliest convenience.
21. An order form is enclosed for your convenience.
22. Please remit me the money at your earliest convenience.
23. Please telephone at your earliest convenience.
24. Please deliver the goods at your earliest convenience.
25. Delivery times are arranged at your convenience.
26. It emphasizes the software's convenience and ease of use.
27. It is true that the city can provide much convenience and entertainment, the very reason people can't bear to part with city life.
28. I keep my reference books near my desk for convenience.
29. All our holiday chalets include a microwave and food processor for extra convenience.
30. In this resort you can enjoy all the comfort and convenience of modern tourism.
More similar words: convention, conventional, lenient, convey, convert, conversion, science, conversation, convince, experience, convinced, experienced, conference, consequence, in consequence, even if, invent, inventory, invention, convict, efficiency, hence, fence, conviction, commence, essence, sequence, evidence, sentence, reference.