Synonym: confide, rely, trust. Similar words: depend on, dependent, depending, dependable, independent, independence, be independent of, spend. Meaning: [dɪ'pend] v. 1. be contingent upon (something that is elided) 2. have faith or confidence in.
Random good picture Not show
2. Animals depend on plant material for food.
3. I'll be there, depend on it!
4. You can always depend on Michael in a crisis.
5. You can't depend on your parents forever.
6. Half the university research posts depend on outside funding.
7. You may depend on the accuracy of the report.
8. Place allow me to smal proud,because like you depend on.
9. Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.
10. Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions. It is governed by our mental attitude.
11. Cold-blooded animals depend on the temperature of their immediate environment.
12. My wife and daughter depend on me for their living.
13. The risk and severity of sunburn depend on the body's natural skin colour.
14. Most of these conjuring tricks depend on sleight of hand.
15. These charities depend on the compassionate feelings and generosity of the general public.
16. The future of the company will depend crucially on how consumers respond.
17. Most of the local population depend on fishing for their income.
18. What is actually paid will depend on the bonus payments made at the end of the policy.
19. We depend solely upon our voluntary helpers.
20. The outcome will depend on a number of factors.
21. You can't depend on the train arriving on time.
22. I depend on you to do it.
23. You may depend on him to do it well.
24. Wage rates depend on levels of productivity.
25. You can never depend on his arriving on time.
26. The tides depend on the pull of the moon.
27. Can we depend on you coming in on Sunday?
29. I am not proud, also not commit tomfoolery[sentencedict.com], is tired of all depend on.
30. Please allow me to small proud, because like you depend on.
More similar words: depend on, dependent, depending, dependable, independent, independence, be independent of, spend, suspend, pendulum, spending, suspended, impending, compendium, repeat, repeal, repeatedly, deputy, depict, depart, deploy, deport, repercussion, obstreperous, deposit, depraved, make peace with, depravity, departure, depressed.