Random good picture Not show
1. Knowledge is a comfortable and necessary retreat and shelter for us in an advanced age; and if we do not plant it when young, it will give us no shade when we grow old.
2. Their car was bigger and therefore more comfortable.
3. Her preference is for comfortable rather than stylish clothes.
4. A comfortable working environment will increase productivity.
5. The bed wasn't particularly comfortable.
6. The materials are soft and comfortable to wear.
7. Trainers are so comfortable to wear.
8. It was so comfortable resting in his arms.
9. The auditorium has comfortable seating and modern acoustics.
10. These new shoes are not very comfortable.
11. Chairs should be visually attractive as well as comfortable.
12. He settled into comfortable middle age.
13. I think you'll find these more comfortable than those.
14. He lay back in the comfortable chair.
15. He set me down in a comfortable chair.
16. She made herself comfortable in a big chair.
17. The hotel is a comfortable and well-run establishment.
18. Let me slip into something more comfortable .
19. Pretty and comfortable rooms overlook a flower-filled garden.
20. Tom gratefully took in the comfortable sitting room.
21. The bed will be more comfortable if you smooth out the sheets.
22. Italy had a comfortable three-goal lead over France by half-time.
23. A really good friend will make you feel comfortable being who you are.
24. Lindi has achieved her comfortable life only after years of hard toil.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Someone makes me comfortable, so I want to rely on him; while another one makes me feel lonely, so I want to embrace him.
26. Thankfully, he sank back into his comfortable chair; someone else would do the job.
27. Are you comfortable or shall I turn the heat down?
28. Today, after a careful conversion, it is a very comfortable and elegant country home.
29. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
30. If you feel extraordinary work not happy, then unemployed flavor will make you more upset; if you think a quiet life is not comfortable, then the pain will make you more pain.
More similar words: uncomfortable, transportable, table, notable, tableau, suitable, vegetable, on the table, adaptable, timetable, debatable, equitable, profitable, hospitable, acceptable, creditable, inevitable, inimitable, delectable, tablespoon, respectable, irrefutable, inequitable, inscrutable, unacceptable, inhospitable, uninhabitable, insurmountable, mortal, immortal.