Random good picture Not show
2. Hungry belies have no ears.
6. The hungry boy gulped down the bowl of soup.
7. They were hungry and thirsty.
8. All this talk of food is making me hungry.
9. The hungry man devoured his dinner.
10. I can't concentrate when I'm hungry.
11. The hungry rat ravened down the poison bait.
12. The child had a hungry look.
13. Let's eat soon I'm hungry!
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. I'm hungry - let's have lunch.
15. For a slim figure, share your foodwith the hungry.
16. The children always seem to be hungry.
17. She was hungry for news of her friends.
18. The hungry boy was devouring his dinner.
19. Cold and hungry, they drifted helplessly towards the Arctic.
20. By four o'clock I felt/was really hungry.
21. My baby sister never cries unless she is hungry.
22. Barton did not feel very hungry and ate sparingly.
23. I'm so hungry that my stomach's rumbling.
24. Do you hunger? I feel hungry.
25. Do you still feel hungry?
26. He eats because he is gluttonous, not hungry.
27. I have a hungry family to feed.
28. Seeing everyone eating had made him extremely hungry.
29. They were cold, hungry and tired out .
30. We arrived at our destination tired and hungry.
More similar words: angry, hung up, hunt, chunk, hunter, hunting, hundred, thunder, hunker down, lung, young, engross, Congress, hunkered down, plunge, bungle, jungle, engrossed, pungent, expunge, ingredient, incongruous, incongruity, ungainly, pungency, with young, a young man, youngster, fungible, bungling.