Random good picture Not show
5. The hungry boy gulped down the bowl of soup.
6. All this talk of food is making me hungry.
7. The hungry man devoured his dinner.
8. I can't concentrate when I'm hungry.
9. The hungry rat ravened down the poison bait.
10. The child had a hungry look.
11. My friend was hungry, so we drove to a shopping mall to get some food.
12. Somewhere out there was a desperate man, cold, hungry, hunted.
13. I'm hungry - let's have lunch.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Books are the food for the hungry of great mind.
15. For a slim figure, share your foodwith the hungry.
16. Hungry belies have no ears.
17. The children always seem to be hungry.
18. She was hungry for news of her friends.
19. The hungry boy was devouring his dinner.
20. Cold and hungry, they drifted helplessly towards the Arctic.
21. By four o'clock I felt/was really hungry.
22. My baby sister never cries unless she is hungry.
23. Barton did not feel very hungry and ate sparingly.
24. I'm still hungry — can I have some more pudding?
25. I'm so hungry that my stomach's rumbling.
26. If you are very hungry(sentencedict.com), you can eat like a horse.
27. Do you hunger? I feel hungry.
28. He eats because he is gluttonous, not hungry.
29. I'm not really hungry — I'll just have some crackers.
30. In his speech, he dwelt on the plight of the sick and the hungry.
More similar words: angry, hung up, hunt, chunk, hunter, hunting, hundred, thunder, hunker down, lung, young, engross, Congress, hunkered down, plunge, bungle, jungle, engrossed, pungent, expunge, ingredient, incongruous, incongruity, ungainly, pungency, with young, a young man, youngster, fungible, bungling.