Random good picture Not show
1. We were obligated to attend the opening ceremony.
2. Her opening words were dramatic.
3. Her clever opening gambit gave her an early advantage.
4. Rex soon became an expert at opening the gate.
5. Our local shop has very convenient opening hours.
6. Many attended the opening of the new sports centre.
7. We bled off the carradiator by opening a valve.
8. The ceremonial opening of Parliament was a fine spectacle.
9. When was the opening ceremony?
10. The theatre was packed for the opening night.
11. The conference might reconvene after its opening session.
12. Would you mind opening the window?
13. Could you oblige me by opening the window?
14. Opening a new school will increase parental choice.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. We ventilate a room by opening windows.
16. Shoppers began arriving long before the 10am opening time.
17. Fresh orange juice should be refrigerated after opening and drunk within three days.
18. The opening of the new swimming pool has been set back by a few weeks.
19. We revved up rehearsals for the opening of the play.
20. The opening speech was by Bob Alan representing Amnesty International.
21. Disconnect the power source from the computer before opening the back.
22. And now myriads of bars and hotels are opening up along the coast.
23. The audience was / were enthusiastic on the opening night of the play.
24. Miss Helen appeared a few minutes before the opening of the party.
25. There's a new Italian restaurant opening on the high street.
26. The opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games is coming.
27. Our headmaster rattled on for at least two hours at the opening ceremony.
28. The cattle got out of the field through an opening in the fence.
29. Webster has not played since suffering a hamstring injury in the opening game.
30. Scientists, business people(Sentencedict.com), and sundry others gathered on Monday for the official opening.
More similar words: screening, open, openly, in the open, dining, raining, warning, morning, burning, spending, earnings, training, planning, operating, depending, lightning, examining, remaining, retaining, concerning, meaningful, early warning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, even if, senior, denial, lenient, convenience, spend.