Similar words: order, in order, border, border on, in order to, disorder, out of order, in order that.
Random good picture Not show
1. It's a policeman's job to maintain law and order.
2. If law and order break down, anarchy will result.
3. Law and order were quickly restored after the riots.
4. The police are the preservers of law and order.
5. The government struggled to maintain law and order.
6. The police are guardians of law and order.
7. They trampled law and order under foot.
8. The Tories have lost the plot on law and order.
9. We are concerned about the breakdown of law and order in the country.
10. The self-declared guardians of law and order held a press conference.
11. They claim to be the party of law and order.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The police are responsible for the preservation of law and order.
13. If there were a breakdown of law and order, the army might be tempted to intervene.
14. The breakdown of law and order could result in killing on a massive scale.
15. Would you say the government's stance on law and order has softened?
16. Law and order was further eroded in April 1997.
17. Strong action is needed to restore law and order.
18. The new government is gradually restoring law and order.
19. Periodic law and order - it's elementary!
20. The soldiers were brought in to restore law and order after the riots.
21. But, in the interim, we obviously have a duty to maintain law and order.
22. After the riots, the military was brought in to restore law and order.
23. The Tories found themselves outflanked by Labour on the issue of law and order.
24. The Government is being accused of double standards in the way it is so tough on law and order yet allows its own MPs to escape prosecution for fraud.
25. An immediate result/effect of the war was a breakdown of law and order.
26. Martial law was imposed to prevent the breakdown of law and order.
27. He targets the economy as the root cause of the deteriorating law and order situation.
28. The government has reaffirmed that it will take any steps necessary to maintain law and order.
29. Labour poured scorn on the Tory claim to be the party of law and order.
30. Hague has already been accused of a dangerous flirtation with populism over immigration or law and order issues.
More similar words: order, in order, border, border on, in order to, disorder, out of order, in order that, dictionary order, candor, fall away, vendor, endorse, horde, wander, ordeal, wanderlust, murder, want, wanna, swanky, wanton, law, now and then, wanting, lawn, outlaw, dorsal, lawyer, dormant.