Random good picture Not show
1. A state which dwarfs its men,in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.
4. That freedom and order are not incompatible ;that reverence is the maid of knowledge; that free discussion is the life of truth, and of true unity in a nation.
5. The salesclerks ranged the goods in good order in the shop-windows.
6. The tests in this book are arranged in order of difficulty.
7. She prostituted herself in order to support her children.
8. The pilot gave the order to bomb up.
9. The captain gave the order to abandon ship.
10. I meditate in order to relax.
11. The office telephones were all out of order.
12. He maintained order by sheer force of personality.
13. The government plans to cut taxes in order to stimulate the economy.
14. They work long hours in order to take home a fat wage packet.
15. Get your ideas into some kind of order before beginning to write.
16. It is vitally important to cancel the order immediately.
17. understand yourself in order to better understanding others.
18. These flowers are brightly coloured in order to attract butterflies.
19. The guests were seated strictly in order of precedence.
20. What do you suggest I order?
21. He walked about in order to keep warm.
22. Her income is on the order of 9000 yuan a year.
23. We need more feedback from the consumer in order to improve our goods.
24. The army has been brought in to maintain order in the region.
25. The items are listed in order of importance.
26. We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.
27. He gave up a permanent job in order to freelance.
29. Most schools are extremely unwilling to cut down on staff in order to cut costs.
30. You might think you're clever,(sentencedict.com) but that doesn't give you the right to order her about!
More similar words: in order, border, disorder, border on, in order to, out of order, in order that, dictionary order, avant-garde, word, cord, record, in a word, afford to, can afford, recording, in other words, according, coordinate, accord with, coordinator, according to, elder, rider, under, wander, render, leader, reader, powder.