Random good picture Not show
3. A state which dwarfs its men,in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.
4. That freedom and order are not incompatible ;that reverence is the maid of knowledge; that free discussion is the life of truth, and of true unity in a nation.
5. She prostituted herself in order to support her children.
6. The pilot gave the order to bomb up.
7. The captain gave the order to abandon ship.
8. I meditate in order to relax.
9. The office telephones were all out of order.
10. He maintained order by sheer force of personality.
11. It is vitally important to cancel the order immediately.
12. understand yourself in order to better understanding others.
13. The guests were seated strictly in order of precedence.
14. What do you suggest I order?
15. He walked about in order to keep warm.
16. The items are listed in order of importance.
17. She cancelled her order for a pizza.
18. The laser jet printer is out of order.
19. Are you ready to order,(sentencedict.com) Madam?
20. The soldier disobeyed an order.
21. They diplomatized in order to win victory.
22. The files are arranged in alphabetical order .
23. We had reversed the running order.
24. The chairman called the meeting to order.
25. They handed the flower around in quick order.
26. Give me the dates in chronological order.
27. I have arranged these stories in chronological order.
28. What do you think I should order?
29. Order was quickly restored after the riots.
More similar words: in order, border, disorder, border on, in order to, out of order, in order that, dictionary order, avant-garde, word, cord, record, in a word, afford to, can afford, recording, in other words, according, coordinate, accord with, coordinator, according to, elder, rider, under, wander, render, leader, reader, powder.