Random good picture Not show
1. Murder will out.
2. He promised to avenge his father's murder.
3. He denies murder on the grounds of provocation.
4. He was imprisoned in 1965 for attempted murder.
5. The police still haven't found the murder weapon.
6. I don't think he's capable of murder.
7. He revenged the murder of his father.
8. Jennings denied complicity in the murder.
9. The judge reduced the charge to second-degree murder.
10. The play is a murder mystery.
11. He was arrested and charged with murder.
12. A local man was accused of the murder.
13. His murder triggered vicious race riots .
14. They hanged him for murder.
15. The punishment for murder is death.
16. The police questioned several eyewitness to the murder.
17. He was indicted for murder/on three counts of murder.
18. She appealed unsuccessfully against her conviction for murder.
19. Murder is the most abominable crime.
20. He is on trial for murder.
21. He established an alibi to the charge of murder.
22. John Lord, alias Peter Lewis(http://sentencedict.com/murder.html)[sentencedict.com], was convicted of murder.
23. The murder was the act of a psychopath.
24. He was found guilty of murder.
25. The police accused him of murder.
26. He faced execution by hanging for murder.
27. He vowed to avenge his brother's murder.
28. He swore vengeance on everyone involved in the murder.
29. He denies attempting to murder his wife.
30. He denied complicity in the murder.
More similar words: order, border, in order, disorder, in order to, border on, out of order, in order that, dictionary order, murky, hurdle, absurd, sturdily, horde, ordeal, garden, herb garden, avant-garde, alder, wander, rider, under, elder, smolder, slander, deride, sender, ponder, render, hinder.