Random good picture Not show
1. The male fish develops extended filaments on the dorsal fin.
2. The dorsal arm plates are triangular and separated.
3. The dorsal arm plates are fan shaped and separated.
4. The dorsal fin is ornamented with these two colours.
5. The dorsal arm plates are triangular and nearly contiguous.
6. The eye-spotted dorsal fin is another distinctive feature.
7. Soon, however, many are projecting their dorsal fins high out of the water and are confidently pecking at their food.
8. In most mammals, apart from the cat, the dorsal lateral geniculate nucleus projects exclusively to area 17.
9. The blennies have a single dorsal fin, which may be almost, but not completely, divided by a deep notch.
10. Longitudinal dorsal incision of the constricting band followed by transverse suture results in a fully mobile foreskin.
11. A year later she had a normal dorsal spine x ray.
12. In its dorsal and pectoral fins this fish has spines equipped with venom glands.
13. The dorsal arm plates are rounded in smaller specimens becoming hexagonal in the larger ones; they are not contiguous.
14. The dorsal arm plates are swollen, fan shaped and separated from one another.
15. The dorsal fin is like a yacht sail; tall and similarly shaped.
16. Are there any tremors of dorsal or pectorals that could signify irritation from parasites?
17. The dorsal arm plates are fan shaped, contiguous proximal(sentencedict.com), but well separated distally.
18. Butterflyfish have a spiny dorsal fin, which they are quite prepared to use in attack.
19. The dorsal arm plates are bell shaped or triangular with a convex distal edge and are separated.
20. In species with variegated leaves the dorsal side is olive brown, light to dark red or deep purple.
21. The dorsal arm plates are bell shaped, the proximal ones contiguous.
22. The caudal fin is yellow-brown, and the dorsal spine and long snout are orange.
23. The caudal, dorsal and pectoral fins are marked with darker stripes.
24. It consists of two lateral lobes and a single small dorsal lobe.
25. There is nothing clown-like at all about a pale pink fish with a light stripe along the base of the dorsal fin.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The arms are covered with skin which obscures the dorsal side of the arm.
27. The male is larger and has a more pointed dorsal fin.
28. However it is easily identified by the large black blotch that covers a large proportion of its upper body and dorsal fin.
29. It has a wide space between it and the tiny, second dorsal fin.
30. The ventral interradial areas are similar to those of the dorsal side but the scales are usually more conspicuous.