Random good picture Not show
1. In summer we mow our lawn once a week.
2. The dog is rolling on the lawn.
3. I want to enlarge the lawn.
4. The lawn was crawling with ants.
5. The rabbits burrowed into our lawn.
6. Scatter the lawn with grass seed.
7. Scatter the grass seed over the lawn.
8. Moles dug tunnels under the lawn.
9. The firework showered sparks all over the lawn.
10. The lawn really needs mowing.
11. They are lying on a grassy lawn.
12. Pete was trimming the lawn around the roses.
13. She raked the dead leaves off the lawn.
14. You can't mow the grass/lawn if it's wet.
15. The lawn is interspersed with red flowers.
16. We need a lawn mower to cut the grass.
17. It's time to mow the lawn again.
18. The lawn is green and fresh.
19. In the summer holidays,they busied themselves keeping the lawn in order.
20. Lenny moved swiftly and silently across the front lawn.
21. The lawn contained a mixture of grasses.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. He crossed the lawn and hurdled the short fence.
23. We got the lawn mower working again eventually.
24. The lawn was grown with weeds.
25. The trees threw long shadows across the lawn.
26. The house has half an acre of lawn.
27. He busied himself in the lawn.
28. I scattered grass seed all over the lawn.
29. She was so happy she turned three somersaults on the lawn.
30. She swivelled her chair round and stared out across the back lawn.