Random good picture Not show
(1) We stayed in a swanky hotel.
(2) I'm sick of his swanky talk.
(3) The leading lorry was a large and swanky affair.
(4) The same deal in the swanky Old Istanbul Ramada Hotel with all comforts and casino is ￡326.
(5) Beijing's Hottest Latin Party Hits the Swanky Loong Bar! Sentencedict.com
(6) Jill and her swanky friends.
(7) Swanky It was a really swanky party.
(8) They have bought swanky offices and swanky computers, but have no idea where to begin.
(9) Swanky Art Deco desk fan can also be wall mounted to save space.
(10) So could some swanky offices and shopping centres eventually sufferthe subprime fate?
(11) Tabitha: Wow, what a swanky wedding! Who are the happy couple?
(12) My mother colluded in the myth of him as the swanky businessman.
(13) Luckily, singer Suggs, scowling at his beer in a swanky West End joint, reckons I didn't miss anything.
(14) He is often seen around Hollywood, driving his jeep or eating meals poolside at swanky hotels.
(15) Escargot in puff pastry, Maine lobster soup and a 10-ounce prime filet mignon are among the swanky choices.
(16) I asked Rube how she managed to afford to dine out at this swanky place.
(17) Dozens of organisations are putting up inaugural balls, which are often black - tie affairs in swanky hotels.
(18) Bankers now average an hour and a half at table in a sushi restaurant in the swanky Lomas de Chapultepec district and rarely drink more than a glass of sake, the manager says.
(19) His last meal, he says in a private room at a swanky Mayfair hotel, was on a plane.
(20) He bought the property next to Tiffany's on New York's swanky Fifth Avenue.