Random good picture Not show
1. Wanna come to my party? --Of course.
2. The more you wanna know whether you have forgotten something, the better you remember; I once heard that, the only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.
3. I never told you, I wanna hold you.
4. I just wanna face today. Forget about the woes of yesterday.
5. Love you so I don't wanna go to sleep, for reality is better than a dream.
6. I just wanna ask,"Will you still be there if I come back?
7. I wanna make all ur dreams come true.
8. I wanna hold your hand.
9. Wanna make a bet?
10. I wanna be married to you. Do you wanna be married to me?
11. Listen to me, Mister, I don't ever wanna see you in this bar again.
12. I don't wanna get up.
13. I wanna hamburger, Mom.
14. Now, that's the shit make these niggaz wanna holla.
15. They don't wanna to support us because they think we're a lesbian group.
16. I wanna sing with deliria and dance with rapture.
17. You wanna play games, Gene ? Well , when it's gain time , it's pain time, baby! Wooh!
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Every nigga in the club wanna get in my panties.
19. I turn back and sigh for life. people wanna different thing. until now I know she devoice with S . long time ago , I tried to cooperate with their music company , nobody know future .
20. Alicia: Well, you wanna take sick leave ?
21. CHANDLER : Hey, you just wanna about racquetball and hang out here?
22. Johnny : You really wanna help me in the Metro Organization?
23. I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you.
24. Wanna know a hamster who talks with an attitude?
25. People look for jocundity , I just wanna know where it has gone.
26. Wanna be a hacker and hack Google? Go to Lanxiang!
27. Everyone is welcome! Wanna join the first meeting on March 2? Email me now!
28. I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't wanna be.
29. Why did beat Fair and stole her Pandora's Box. You just wanna escape.
30. I have a box just like this, except it's filled with National Geographics and The Times travel section. All the places I wanna see before I die.