Random good picture Not show
3. Look before you leap.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
5. The dog made a leap over the fence.
6. He tensed his muscles for the leap.
7. The leap year comes around quadrennially.
8. The cat crouched, ready to leap.
9. Take a leap of faith and trust them.
10. Leap year recurs every four years.
11. He made a flying leap at the ball.
12. Do you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?
13. does not desire to be able to leap a thousand miles, can only hope that day forward.
14. There has been a quantum leap in the range of the wines sold in the UK.
15. You made me leap out of my skin.
16. She was quick to leap to my defence .
17. With one leap he crossed the stream.
18. Do not leap headlong into decisions.
19. The result has been a giant leap in productivity.
20. He took a leap over an obstacle.
21. Salmon thrash their tails and leap from the water.
22. The photo seemed to leap off the page .
23. With one leap he was free!
24. Please don't do leap in.
25. The vaccine represents a quantum leap in healthcare.
26. We should leap at this money-making opportunity.
27. The share price is likely to leap upwards.
28. Now let's not leap to any hasty conclusions.
29. A leap year has 366 days.
30. Warwicks leap to third in the table, 31 points behind leaders Essex.