Random good picture Not show
(1) The mountain area is covered entirely in dense jungle.
(2) The Yanomami people live in the South American jungle.
(3) The tiger prowled through the jungle.
(4) Should you meet a jaguar in the jungle, just turn slowly, walk away. But slowly, never look back.
(5) We had to hack our way through the jungle.
(6) They found the jungle virtually impenetrable.
(7) There's not much jungle 100 miles inland.
(8) They spent two months in the jungle, surviving on small animals and fruit.
(9) My garden had become a veritable jungle by the time I came back from holiday.
(10) Tigers are found in the jungle of Asia.
(11) It's a jungle out there-you've got to be strong to succeed.
(12) The jungle swallowed up the explorers.
(13) They were exploring the Amazon jungle.
(14) Tigers live in the jungle.
(15) You'll need no-nonsense boots for the jungle.
(16) They trained in the jungle using live ammunition.
(17) Smoke drifted up from the jungle ahead of us.
(18) Large areas of the jungle are now threatened with destruction.
(19) They cleared some 300 acres in the jungle.
(20) A path was cleared through the jungle.
(21) They cleaved a path through the jungle.
(22) Marines dropped 250 combat troops into the jungle battlefield.
(23) The children were used as slave labour in gold mines in the jungle.
(24) The lion is often called the king of the jungle.
(25) It is hard to avoid stormy waves when you are sailing in rivers;and it is hard to avoid brambles when you are climbing rugged mountains.We hope you can fearlessly fight the stormy waves and hack your way through the jungle.
(26) We landed at a tiny airstrip in the middle of the jungle.
(27) This outback area is a far cry from the city's concrete jungle.
(28) A helicopter landed in a clearing in the dense jungle.
(29) We hope for a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle[sentencedict.com], governs the conduct of nations.
(30) We undertook the task of hacking our way through the jungle.