Random good picture Not show
1. They are uniform in size and shape.
2. The uniform was trimmed with gold braid.
3. I've got a thing about men in uniform.
4. The hat is part of the school uniform.
5. Can you fancy him in uniform?
6. I don't like the color of our school uniform.
7. I've had a thing about men in uniform.
8. The general's uniform was trimmed with gold braid.
9. The rows of houses were uniform in appearance.
10. I love a man in uniform!
11. I didn't recognize you in your uniform.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. She was wearing a buff uniform.
13. He was still wearing his school uniform .
14. They wore the standard uniform of the well-to-do American out of office hours.
15. The rest of the clan thinks the uniform is only fit for a barbarian or a man of the lowest class.
16. She was wearing the regulation uniform of tunic, hat and tie.
17. He looked so manly in his uniform.
18. Soldiers wear mufti on leave, not uniform.
19. The uniform fitted her perfectly .
20. A man in a uniform stopped us entering.
21. He was togged out in full uniform.
22. Lamp that guy in uniform.
23. He cut quite a dash in his uniform.
24. The soldiers were in full uniform for the review.
25. Grade A eggs must be of uniform size.
26. His uniform was crumpled, untidy, splashed with mud.
27. Growth has not been uniform across the country.
28. His face blanched as he looked at Sharpe's blood-drenched uniform.
29. The police divested the pretended officer of his stolen uniform.
30. She stood up to brush the crumbs off her uniform.