Random good picture Not show
1. I don't get your drift.
2. Is the Government's policy one of drift?
3. The drift of the icebergs in the sea endangers the ships.
4. Amy thought she caught the faintest drift of Isabel's flowery perfume.
5. Are you going to be content always to drift with the stream?
6. Idly she let her eyes drift over his desk.
7. We proceeded to drift on up the river.
8. She began to drift between sleep and wakefulness.
9. So what's the drift of the argument?
10. He couldn't let the matter drift for much longer.
11. Some people just drift through life.
12. Grace was beginning to get his drift.
13. I lost the drift of what she was saying.
14. Do you catch my drift?
15. People began to drift back to their houses.
16. There is a slow drift into crisis.
17. Remember to allow for drift.
18. She didn't quite get my drift, did she?
19. Did you get the drift of the dispute?
20. It is proposed that the drift of the continents was vectored by westward forces.
21. The general drift of the article was that society doesn't value older people.
22. I'm sorry,[Sentencedict.com] I can't quite catch the drift of what you're saying.
23. Here and there a drift across the road was wet and slushy.
24. She allowed her mind to drift towards the recent past.
25. When toxic fumes began to drift toward our homes, we were told to evacuate.
26. We switched off the motor and started to drift .
27. No one noticed that the boat had begun to drift out to sea.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. As the strike went on, there was a gradual drift back to work.
29. After twelve years of marriage, the two people began to drift apart.
30. My German isn't very good, but I got the drift of what she said.