Random good picture Not show
1. The machine's unique design prevents it from overheating.
2. Every boring hour in life is unique.
3. His style of singing is rather unique.
4. I am ordinary yet unique.
5. This phenomenon is unique in nature.
6. Sometimes, the everlasting hate have no unique period.
7. Each person's fingerprints are unique.
8. Each person's signature is unique.
9. I am in a rather unique position, as my job is different from anyone else's.
10. You are very unique.
11. Each person's genetic code is unique except in the case of identical twins.
12. The preview offers a unique opportunity to see the show without the crowds.
13. The deal will put the company in a unique position to export goods to Eastern Europe.
14. Its magnificent proportions make this palace unique among the buildings of the world.
15. The tranquil beauty of the village scenery is unique.
16. The examples are unique to this dictionary.
17. His designs have a unique brand of stylishness.
18. The valley has its own unique microclimate.
19. He draws a unique full sound from the instrument.
20. DJ Dominic purveys a unique brand of music.
21. Editorially[sentencedict.com], they never really became a unique distinct product.
22. Britain has a unique relationship with the USA.
23. She is compelling, spectral, fascinating, an unforgettably unique performer.
24. This monkey is unique to the island.
26. Because of its geographical isolation, the area developed its own unique culture.
27. To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world.
28. Never let fear or shame keep you from celebrating the unique people that you are.
29. It has done me good[sentencedict.com], because of the color of the wheat fields. Go and look again at the roses. You will understand now that yours is unique in all the world.
30. I thought that I was rich, with a flower that was unique in all the world; and all I had was a common rose.