Random good picture Not show
1. Intellectually, this man and I are worlds apart.
2. Blake was intellectually able but politically inept.
3. Mr Gibson is clearly intellectually out of his depth.
4. She ran off with an intellectually challenged ski instructor.
5. Leading scientists claim breast-fed babies are intellectually brighter.
6. He spent the evening sizing me up intellectually.
7. There was nothing intellectually taxing about the course.
8. It was clear the group were regarded as intellectually/morally/socially inferior.
9. He preferred the company of those who were intellectually inferior to himself.
10. Textbook writing can be an intellectually and financially rewarding activity.
11. I felt intellectually superior despite — shock horror — my lack of qualifications.
12. He's a genius, both intellectually and musically.
13. It is comparatively easy to put it down intellectually.
14. The Faculty is a large but welcoming and intellectually stimulating community.
15. The computational approach is, therefore, much more rigorous intellectually than that to which many psychologists have been accustomed.
16. Some heads were temperamentally and intellectually less inclined than others to perceive education in terms of grand statements and ringing slogans.
17. Although we know intellectually that the statusquo can not be maintained for ever, we feel profoundly disturbed when irreversible change actually happens.
18. On the contrary, the opposite view is intellectually more compelling.
19. Intellectually rational and emotionally intelligent people are the winners in life. Dr T.P.Chia
20. The intellectually gifted find themselves teaching older children; the educationally radical look outside schools for ways of implementing their ideas.
21. We are like wheat, here on earth to ripen. We ripen intellectually by letting in as much of the universe's complexity as we can. Morally we ripen by making our choices. And we ripen spiritually by openig our eyes to Creation's endless detail.
22. She's hoping to find a job which is more demanding intellectually.
23. And like all craftsmen, they were not always taken seriously by the intellectually fashionable people of their times.
24. They tend to be more clingy and less competent, both socially and intellectually.
25. Of the elements composing the rainbow coalition, Marxism is the most prominent and intellectually respectable.
26. They felt that colleges could be far more inclusive without becoming less intellectually serious.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. The teenage years cover a period in which young women and men mature physically, intellectually and emotionally.
28. It finds no solid support anywhere, either materially or intellectually.
29. The working environment is conducive to the achievement of excellence and the work is intellectually challenging.
30. As we adapt biologically to our environment, we adapt intellectually.
More similar words: actually, actual, virtually, lecture, eventually, collect, collector, collection, collective, collectivity, electoral college, ritual, mutual, tell, virtual, perpetual, tell on, mutualism, satellite, seller, annually, sexually, gradually, elect, select, conjecture, architecture, selected, electric, election.