Random good picture Not show
3. He is on a perpetual search for truth.
4. Nothing seems to dampen his perpetual enthusiasm.
5. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast.
6. A contented mind is a perpetual feast.
7. That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
8. They lived in perpetual fear of being discovered and arrested.
9. We lived for years in a perpetual state of fear.
10. I ejaculated mentally , " you deserve perpetual isolation from your species for your churlish inhospitality.
11. We're all in a state of perpetual motion in this office .
12. The country is in a perpetual state of anarchy.
13. He was elected perpetual president.
14. He was irritated by their perpetual complaints.
15. That dog is perpetual nuisance.
16. She's a perpetual student.
17. I thought her perpetual complaints were going to prove too much for me.
18. Happiness is the perpetual possession of being well deceived. Jonathan Swift
19. This administration is a perpetual motion mess.
20. The process is one of perpetual self-improvement.
21. Her husband's perpetual jealousy strongly affected their marriage.
22. I'm sick of her perpetual nagging.
23. War, in its fairest form, implies a perpetual violation of humanity and justice. Edward Gibbon
24. Why else this perpetual disappointment when she only wanted normal human happiness?
25. The rest of the world struggles on with its perpetual problems, poverty and debt.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. He has hard, cold eyes and his mouth is set in a perpetual sneer.
27. Onstage she is a human dynamo, spending the hour in perpetual motion.
28. Be Since the budget was never balanced, there was a perpetual state of revolutionary unrest.
29. This may be the only way of escaping from the temptation of continuing perpetual agricultural subsidy in one guise or another.
30. There are many theories but the mystery surrounding Stonehenge is as perpetual as the stones themselves.
More similar words: carpet, mutual, actual, ritual, virtual, actually, virtually, eventually, mutualism, pet, carpe diem, compete, interpret, competitor, get up, let up, enterprise, set up, counterpart, return, in return, interpretation, take turns, meet up with, in return for, situation, accentuate, annual, visual, casual.