Random good picture Not show
8. We can not tell the precise moment when friendship is founded, As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over ; so in a serics of kindness there is at last one which makes the heart run over.
15. Watch the monitor and tell me if the level goes above forty decibels.
16. It can be embarrassing for children to tell complete strangers about such incidents.
17. Did You Want to Tell Me something?
18. She wouldn't tell me how much it cost - not that I was really interested.
19. To tell the truth,(sentencedict.com) I don't know much about it.
20. By any means, we should tell him frankly what we think of his proposal.
21. I'd advise you not to tell him.
22. Tell the servant to knock me up at five o'clock.
23. Please tell the driver to go slower.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. I could tell that he was lying because he faced away while he was speaking.
25. Do as I tell you,or you'll regret it later on.
26. My father always used to tell us bedtime stories.
27. It is for your own welfare that I tell you this.
28. If you wish to lower yourselfin a person's favor, one good way is to tell his story over again, the way we heard it.
30. Everyone around him was trying to be polite, but you could tell they were all bored.
More similar words: tell on, satellite, lately, telephone, telescope, privately, bell, yell, shell, well, cell, sell, fortunately, accurately, desperately, ultimately, definitely, spell, swell, hello, yellow, seller, as well, sell out, sell off, deliberately, smell out, smell of, well known, dwell on.