Random good picture Not show
1. The monarchy is something of an anachronism these days.
2. The French Revolution changed France from a monarchy to a republic.
3. To them, the monarchy is the special symbol of nationhood.
4. The monarchy in England plays an important role in British culture.
5. The mystique surrounding the monarchy has gone for ever.
6. Morocco is an independent monarchy.
7. The monarchy was notoriously reluctant to embrace change.
8. Arguably, the monarchy worked well for many centuries.
9. The United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy.
10. His book destroyed the mystique of monarchy.
11. Democraticgovernment gradually took the place of an all-powerful monarchy.
12. The country still has a strong monarchy.
13. Let's not make a sacred cow of the monarchy.
14. The monarchy is seen by many people as an anachronism in the modern world.
15. The monarchy has to create a balance between its public and private lives.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The monarchy is seen by some as an anachronism in present - day society.
17. The power of the monarchy was circumscribed by the new law.
18. Some nationalists would like to depict the British monarchy as a purely English institution.
19. The power of the monarchy in Britain today is more symbolical than real.
20. There is a growing movement to divest the monarchy of its remaining constitutional power.
21. Is monarchy relevant in the modern world or should it be abolished?
22. I have sworn an oath of loyalty to the monarchy.
23. The rebellious officers, having seized the radio station, broadcast the news of the overthrow of the monarchy.
24. As long as most people are happy to have the monarchy, the abolitionist position is an arrogant fantasy.
25. People are going to be questioning the role of the monarchy more and more.
26. In his diary of 1944 he proclaims unswerving loyalty to the monarchy.
27. She thinks it's time we did away with the monarchy.
28. The revolution tolled the death knell for the Russian monarchy.
29. Without the unifying forces of the army and the monarchy, it seems, the nation would begin to fray at the edges.
30. There has been increasing speculation over the future of the monarchy.
More similar words: anarchy, patriarchy, march, starch, research, researcher, architect, in search of, architecture, missionary, revolutionary, dictionary order, lunar, narrow, porch, parcel, a far cry, seminar, church, narrator, scenario, purchase, narrative, merchant, money, carcinomas, preliminary, month, among, lemon.