Similar words: commencement, comment, journalism, mutualism, commence, federalism, comment on, recommend. Meaning: n. the relation between two different kinds of organisms when one receives benefits from the other without damaging it.
Random good picture Not show
1. The firm symbiosis and industrial commensalism , the simultaneous localization of organization, technology and institution, and cross-boundary and multilevel evolution are at least included.
2. Using the symbiosis theory in biology, we divide financing symbiosis relationships into two types, commensalism and mutualism, and analyze the formation mechanism of these relationships.
3. Some associations of species are almost a form of commensalism.
4. This nest is called the mixed nests is indeed heterogeneous commensalism.
5. Otherwise, choosing market segmenting and niche so as to change the relationship from competition to commensalism and reciprocity between first-mover and second-mover should be a good choice.
6. This paper made an conclusion from the relationship between them, the blog free spirit and commercialization can keep in a state of commensalism .
7. The symbiosis behavior mode of enterprise and farmer household include commensalism, dissymmetry mutualism and symmetry mutualism.
8. The main types of the coordination in the family business CAS mainly include the following: Commensalism , Amensalism, Mutualism, Competition, Predation, and Adaptation etc.
More similar words: commencement, comment, journalism, mutualism, commence, federalism, comment on, recommend, nationalism, recommendation, on sale, sensation, commercial, from memory, nihilism, compensate for, compensation, journalist, realistic, naturalist, minimalist, specialist, federalist, at this moment, dimension, dimensions, establishment, accomplishment, accomplishments, establishment of.